Apple Pay is Smart Wallet of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus owners to shop online and make mobile payment. The App is also compatible with other Apple devices like Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, and iPad Mini 3. It works with Visa’s PayWave, MasterCard’s PayPass, and American Express’s Express Pay terminals.
Image Credit: MacWorld.Com
Making payment with Apple Pay is safe and secure. ‘More than one million Apple iOS users adopted Apple Pay within 3 days of its launch,’ quoted Apple’s CEO Tim Cook on October 27, 2014.
If you are proud owner of iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus but did not Set Up Apple Pay with Credit Card, do it now. Apple pay is safe and secure to shop online and make payment in matter of few taps. Setting Up Apple Pay is simple and easy,
- To start out, navigate to Menu in your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
- Just below iTunes find the Option, ‘Passbook and Apple Pay’.
- Next Tap on Passbook and Apple Pay
- Next Tap on Add a new Credit / Debit Card.
- No need to fill card details manually. As seen in the image above, click on Camera icon adjacent to Card No. Hold your Credit Card / Debit Card in Front of iPhone Camera and allow for App to scan it.
- Next Agree to Terms and Conditions and complete verification process.
Now you will be able to make online purchases using Apple Pay.
Who accepts Apple Pay?
The Apple Pay Wallet is accepted in all Apple Stores. In addition, following partners also recognize Apple Pay.
- Babies R Us
- Champs Sports
- Duane Reade
- Foot Locker
- House of Hoops
- Kids Foot Locker
- Lady Foot Locker
- Office Depot
- Panera Bread
- Run by Foot Locker
- Sports Authority
- Toys R Us
- Whole Foods
Later this year following more will also be added in the Apple Pay Merchant List:
- Disney Store
- Free People
- Urban Outfitters
- Walt Disney World
Please Note: The list of merchants shown above is tentative only. Many more may add to the above list. The most current one you can always get inside your Apple Pay Wallet.